Goa’s climate is unpredictable. I wish the sun would stop hiding and give me a good amount! Last week was very hot, so I made an iced green tea with Tea Trunks Mango Mint Green tea. As the temperatures rise, I always want to drink something refreshing and fresh. And nothing is better than mango and mint flavors. This drink is flavorful and very satisfying on a hot summer day. This recipe is so delicious!
- 1 Tablespoon of mango mint green tea
- Filtered water in a pitcher
- Lemon juice, 1 tablespoon
- Honey 1 Tablespoon
- Mint leaves to garnish
- Lemon wedges and rounds can be used as a garnish.
- Overnight, put the Mango mint green Tea in filtered water
- Stir well, and allow it to settle in the container over night
- Next morning, strain the tea into a pitcher/glass.
- Honey and lemon juice
- Add ice to the mixture and give it a quick stir
- Serve garnished with mint and lemon.
Mango mint iced tee is easy to prepare and stays fresh in the fridge for several days. All you need to do is spend just a few moments in the kitchen, and you’ll have a delicious bottle of drink you can enjoy for a whole week.