Let’s make the most beloved black tea blend. The combination of ice, carbonated tea water, and whipped cream creates an iced tea drink that’s delicious and impressive. Earl Grey Tea Cream Soda, a fizzy, caffeinated beverage, is a great choice when you want a cup of your favourite earl grey. It’s bubbly, sweet, and creamy with strong bergamot citrus notes. This earl grey soda can be described as a sparkling earl Gris latte served over ice. Sounds dreamy.
What is Cream Soda?
Cream soda is a sweetened carbonated beverage. Cream soda is well-known for its creamy flavour, which can be made from natural or artificial vanilla. There are many cream sugar variations.
You will need simple syrup, sparkling water, and cream to make cream soda at your home. The cream in store-bought cream soda doesn’t usually contain cream because it uses only vanilla flavour to create the creamy essence. The cream in this earl grey tea cream soda is made with cream, as there is no vanilla flavour in the recipe. Instead, the bergamot-flavoured black tea is the star ingredient.
This tea cream soda recipe can be called an Earl Grey Tea Italian Cream Soda with whipped cream, French Soda, or Whipped Cream Soda.
This Earl Grey Cream Soda Recipe Will Make You Smile
- It is extremely easy to make with very few ingredients.
- It is easy to adjust the sweetness.
- No need for fancy equipment
- Enjoy earl grey tea uniquely and refreshingly.
- It’s nostalgic and elegant! This beautiful tea cream soda is a must-have!
- Earl Grey This popular black tea has bergamot oil. Take it out and boil. This recipe includes instructions for loose leaf earl grey tea and bags of earl grey tea.
- To make a simple syrup, you can use granulated sugar.
- Carbonated Water
- Sparkling water is my favourite. You can also use club soda or seltzer water. Make sure the carbonated water you use is not flavoured. Tonic water is not recommended.
- Whipped cream
- These ingredients make a tea soda a tea cream soda. You can also use dairy-free whip cream.
How to make Earl Grey Tea Cream Soda
Here’s what you need:
- 2 teaspoons earl grey loose leaf tea, or 2 earl grey tea bags
- 1/4 cup freshly boiled water
- 1/4 cup granulated Sugar
- 1 cup sparkling water
- Whipping cream
- Simple syrup for earl grey tea In a saucepan, add the earl grey black tea. Let it steep for five minutes.
- Stir in the sugar until it is fully dissolved. Allow the earl grey syrup to cool before you make the earl grey cream soda.