I am sharing my favorite Iced Tea recipe today, which is great for Tea Parties. This homemade Hibiscus Iced Tea Recipe is a modification to my traditional tea-making methods. This Hibiscus Iced Tea is a refreshing and perfect choice for summer tea parties. Although I prefer it served in a mason container, this drink can also be beautiful in a large glass pitcher. This iced tea will get the party started.
- 2 cups sparkling water
- 4 cups of filtered drinking water
- 7 Hibiscus Green tea bags
- 1/2 to 1 Tbsp honey (optional)
- Ice cubes
- 1/4 cup mint leaves
- Place the Hibiscus green tea bags in filtered water overnight
- Before storing the pitcher in the fridge, stir well
- Tea bags can be removed the next day
- Honey is a good addition
- Mint can be added to the pitcher
- Half of the glass should be filled with the infused tea
- To infuse tea, add sparkling water
- Give the mixture a quick stir and then add ice cubes.
This Hibiscus Iced Tea recipe is extremely energizing. It has a tangy flavor that your guests will love. Hibiscus green tea is high in vitamin C. It is believed to be a tonic for the liver.