Valentine’s day, also called Saint Valentine’s Day or the Feast of Saint Valentine, is celebrated annually on February 14. It originated as a Christian feast day honoring one or two early Christian martyrs named Saint Valentine. Through later folk traditions, it has become a significant cultural, religious, and commercial celebration of romance and love in many world regions.
Valentine’s Day symbols used today include the heart-shaped outline, doves, and the figure of the winged Cupid.
The festival, which celebrated the coming of spring, included fertility rites and the pairing off of women with men by lottery.
We are pleased to announce the Day of Love. Whether you’re celebrating true love or self-love today, we think everyone deserves a sweet treat. We created three delightful mocktails with our favorite teas to show our love for the tea community. Continue reading to discover the romance in these flavors!
This fruity mocktail is the perfect combination of sweet and tart. It combines strawberry, raspberry, and cranberry flavors to create a simple, delicious beverage that has unexplored depth. The Sweetheart has no caffeine and will excite your tastebuds!
- 1 tablespoon Berry Blast
- 1 Tablespoon Par Amour
- 10 ounces of water
- 1.5 ounces Raspberry syrup/Simple syrup
- For 5 minutes, steep infusion of Berry Blast & Par Amour with an Ingenuitea or your preferred teaware at 212°F/100°C.
- Allow the tea to cool before consuming.
- Mix herbal infusion with flavor or simple syrup in a cocktail shaker 1/3 of the way full.
- Strain into chilled martini glasses and garnish with fresh raspberries, strawberries or strawberries
Nutty about You
Minnesota’s current subzero temperatures have us reaching out for the hot mocktail we love. The Nutty For You mocktail has delicious nutty flavors and just a touch of spice.
- .75 teaspoon Chestnut
- .75 tablespoon Honeybush Hazelnut
- 12 ounces of water
- 1.5 teaspoons spicy cinnamon honey
- Steep Chestnut, Honeybush Hazelnut at 100degC/212degF for five minutes
- Strain the infusion into your favorite glass or mug
- Mix honey mixture.
Hot Cinnamon Honey
This sweet and spicy recipe makes honey delicious in tea, coffee, or glazes on other dishes. Ingredients
- 2 tbsp honey from your local area
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Add a pinch of cayenne pepper to your taste
- To melt honey, mix it with a little bit of boiling water.
- Mix in the cinnamon and cayenne pepper.
French Chocolate Kiss
We created the Chocolate French Kiss to keep with our treating ourselves. This mocktail is a dessert drink to the top. It features a rich combination of nuts and chocolate that will sweeten your day. The tea base contains rooibos, an antioxidant-rich mocktail that will provide you with the caffeine boost you need throughout the day.
- 1 tablespoon Faux Cocoa
- 1 Tablespoon Chestnut
- 6 oz water
- 1-ounce cream, or half and half
- 1.5 ounces of chocolate syrup
- For five minutes, steep the tea mixture at 212degF/100degC
- Infuse ice into a rocks glass and pour the infusion over it
- Add cream and chocolate syrup.
- Serve with hazelnuts and a square of dark chocolate.